When Rayman entered his domain uninvited, the insane hunter fancied Rayman's skin for a rug. Razoff made many attempts to kill Rayman around his mansion. After Rayman defeated him the first time, Razoff proceeded to the Dungeon where he tried to crush him with a giant wreaking ball. After Rayman defeated him a second time, Razoff tried to kill Globox for wearing his hat, but was scared by the winged creatures he had imprisoned and enslaved, then Begoniax took him away against his will.
- It is speculated among fans that he is a Teensie, though this seems very unlikely due to different posture, eyes, size, and the colour of his skin. Several debate that he is the same species as Investigator Grub from the animated series. He could also be a Tall Livingstone.
- Begoniax is attracted to him at the end of the second fight.
- He is the only boss in Rayman 3 besides Reflux to be fought twice.
- In the cinematic after the second battle, the "music" from Mr. Skops' Stalactites plays as background noise.
- His name is also an Eastern European surname, meaning "Son of the farmer"
- He is inspired by "Count Zaroff" from the movie "The Most Dangerous Game" (1932), except that the letters were spelled "Z-A-R-O-F-F", but then Ubisoft got the idea of using the name, and changing the letters (Z-A-R) to RAZ, making the name "Razoff".
- Sssssam makes a cameo appearance as a statue in Razoff's mansion, so do the piranha and the goaty (a character that didn't make it into the game)
Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc