Welcome to the Rayman Wiki
Rayman is a platform video game series developed and published by Ubisoft. There are five flagship titles and several spin-offs.
Rayman Legends is a platform game developed by Ubisoft Montpellier and published by Ubisoft. It is the fifth main title in the Rayman series and is the direct sequel to Rayman Origins. Gameplay involves multiple players running, jumping, and attacking their way through various levels. The player must collect lums, free captured creatures, and defeat enemies. Up to four players can play simultaneously.
An additional player can take control of Murfy, who can perform various actions such as cutting through ropes, triggering mechanisms, and holding onto enemies.
|Did You Know...?|
- Rayman was originally called Jimmy but the idea was dropped.
- That Rayman originally had limbs, but due to difficulties with the graphical process, he lost the limbs.
- Rayman is one of the first video game protagonists without limbs, the first being Plok.
- That a Hoodlum just counted to the number 4.
- That Rayman and Ly's purple colors are changed to blue in Japan, because, in Japan, Purple is the, "color of the Dead."
- Rayman M was changed to Rayman Arena because most parents thought the M stood for Mature, when it really stood for Multiplayer.
I'm not sure, if there's anyone who actively uses or contributes to the wiki. I will thinking of adopting the wiki to fix a few things as there's a lot of dead and useless pages. It could use a clean up though. I would want to bring live back into this wiki since it's pretty jarring to see the wiki…Read more >
Now, this may not be true, I don't believe it's true, but there is some evidence. What if "raymans world" or "the glade of dreams" or whatever you wanna call it, is actually a spirit world, for those who have died. Let's think about it, even though we know why they made rayman limbless, it's becau…Read more >
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?