Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rayman Raving Rabbids: TV Party is the third installment in the Rabbids series, in where the Rabbids get sucked into Rayman's TV Set.
It starts off with Rayman running from the Rabbids in a dense forest (most likely in Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 they found out he wasn't a Rabbid to begin with). He makes his way into what might be his house or an abandoned old house, where he finds a TV. The Rabbids are then struck by lightning and are sucked into the TV, forcing Rayman to endure weeks of annoying programing. Many channels on the TV parody real television-related media, such as Fresh TV as Trash TV and Star Wars as Star Worse. When all the minigames are completed, the Rabbids are finally removed from the television, and they chase Rayman out of the house. The Rabbid customization idea was reused from Rayman Raving Rabbids 2.
Nintendo DS Version
In the Nintendo DS version, there is a board game similar to Mario Party in which Rayman must land on the TV to remove 10 Rabbids from it. If all the Rabbids were removed from the TV, Rayman would chase the last Rabbid down while it ran away using chili peppers to boost its speed. When that was over, Rayman would move on to the next board. When all five boards were completed, Rayman would be shown sitting on the couch with the Rabbids dressed as maids and the game would start over.
The game received positive results critically, with approx 70% average in ratings on many magazines and gaming sites.
However, the game received negative feedback from fans of Rayman, because of the sudden personality change of him (as shown in the opening cutscene).
The DS version received negative reviews, and is criticised for borrowing many elements from Mario Party.
- Rayman has a house in this game, which he hasn't had in any other game.
- Rayman was running away in fear from about eight Rabbids in the trailer and the opening cutscene. However, in the original trailer for Rayman Raving Rabbids, Rayman is shown to be capable of beating up an entire army of bunnies.
- The gameplay does not feature Rayman at all, unlike its predecessors. Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 focused on the Rabbids mainly, however Rayman is still playable.
- With the announcement of this game, Ubisoft made a YouTube account for the Rabbids. It featured trailers and promotional videos, as well as the "Games You Can't Play With Your Butt" video contest.
- This is the first Rabbids game with cutscenes other than the intro and ending videos.
- In the song "Open Book" by The Rakes in the Groove On channel, it may sound like "F*** your son" but it really meant "Focus on" in the song, knowing it could have been a misheard lyric.