The game starts out with Rayman getting attacked and becoming the Rabbids's Prisoners. Rayman is then brought to agony jail. Rayman later then escapes, and escapes the jail. Rayman goes to a small village and Ly the fairy explains to Rayman that the Rabbids were once a cuddily and cute race, but became extinct after the Rabbids were mistreated. Years later, the Rabbids come out of the ground and are hungry for revenge.
- Rayman: Can grab purple lums, fly with his "hellicopter hair" and punch enemies.
- Funky: Funky has a very powerful, glowing fist, that is more powerful than Rayman's fist.
- Grannny: Distracts the Rabbids that are guarding doors by putting a carrot on the floor.
- Punk: Can attach his chewing gum to a log and create a bouncy platform, and can attack his enemies with chewing gum.
- Gangster: Capable of performing a powerful jump.
- Rocker : Quick, and powerful, close attacks.
Many critics felt that Rayman had loss his sense of adventure in the game. It should also be noted that the game itself is based off a cancelled prototype for the Wii. GameSpot reviewed the game by stating: "Rayman Raving Rabbids on the GBA returns the titular hero to his platforming roots, but the game itself is so rote and uninteresting that it's hard to care all that much". Overall Rayman Raving Rabbids on the GBA received mixed to negative reviews.
Murfy, Globox, Rayman, The Rabbids, Rabbid Bosses, Ly.