Lucky Tickets are rewards for players in Rayman Legends, where one gets them when player(s) collectively gather enough Lums in any and all levels, where they are the midpoint between Gold and Silver Lum Medals. When a player beats an entire gallery, they are rewarded with 5 Lucky Tickets, except for the Living Dead Party, which nets players 10 Lucky Tickets.
Lucky Tickets appear to resemble scratchcard lottery tickets, with the scratching area being a golden material marked with four leaf clovers. Once completely scratched by Murfy, they reveal six boxes with icons.
By scratching Lucky Tickets and matching 3 or more icons nets players with various prizes.
- A random Creature. When revealed, their box will shine purple.
- Lums (this is the only reward where more than 3 icons can be matched). When revealed, their box will shine yellow.
- Matching 3 Lum icons will net players 500 Lums.
- Matching 4 Lum icons will net players 1,000 Lums.
- Matching 5 Lum icons will net players 2,000 Lums.
- Matching 6 Lum icons will net players 10,000 Lums. This is the rarest reward.
- A Teensy. When revealed, their box will shine blue. Only a few Teensies can be found this way, and once obtained, Teensies will never win in future Lucky Tickets.
- A Painting for the "Back to Origins" Gallery. When revealed, their box will shine red. Once all the levels for "Back to Origins" are unlocked, Paintings will never win in future Lucky Tickets.