Begoniax is a boss in the Rayman games. She is a stereotypical witch. Begoniax wears a red dress with a green vest and shoes of the same color, she has grey skin, red hair and wears a chamber pot on her head with a large fork.
Rayman falls into Begoniax's outhouse while she is doing her business, which angers her. After quickly running to her lair, she awaits Rayman for a battle. She has the power to turn Rayman intro a frog by hitting him with an odd brew. This can be used against her by punching the pot with Rayman's fists and hitting her with her own soup,if Rayman is turned into a frog she will chase him and try to stab him with her fork. She appears later after the second battle with Razoff.
In the Nintendo Gameboy Advance version of Hoodlum Havoc, Begoniax is absent as a boss, however there is a kart level called Swamp of Begoniax. This is most likely located in the Bog of Murk.
Globox offers to help Rayman out with her; however Rayman warns him not to get too close, as she is dangerous. There is no giant pot in this fight, but Begoniax can launch the soup out of her staff. It has the same effect as in Rayman 3; however in this game, Globox can also be turned into a frog (although he has no unique features like Rayman and Begoniax, and appears as a regular frog).
- She appears to be attracted to Razoff.
- She calls Rayman a pervert, which almost caused the game to be rated E+10.
- She is one of the few enemy characters in Hoodlum Havoc to return in Hoodlum's Revenge, and, other than Reflux, is the only boss.
- She is a fan favorite due to her colorful language and interesting lovelife.
- She appears to have some symptoms of BPD in that she can appear to fall in love easily. This is seen during her boss fight when sometimes she would say things like "This way Schnookums," "How long has it been since you've seen a real woman?" and "Ha ha, my prince charming! Come let me kiss you" And in the cutscene after Razoff is defeated she grabbed him and when the poor man tried to resist she just said varoius romantic and sometimes perverted things.