|Friends||Rayman, Globox, The Teensies, Murfy, Bubble Dreamer|
|Rivals||The Magician, Mr. Dark|
Barbara is a playable character in Rayman Legends, and an ally of Rayman, Globox, and the Teensies. She is the light-sided princess from the forest/castle world, Teensies in Trouble. Barbara is available when 15 Teensies are rescued and the level Dungeon Run is completed. Her voice sounds cheeky-like and girlish.
This small barbarian princess is a strong and fierce warrior. No one else wields an axe quite like her- she can even glide along on it!
- Barbara's name is derived from "barbarian".
- Barbara's overall look was used as the basis for the other Princesses in the game.
- A prototype version of Barbara's flight animation featured her with a joyous expression, not unlike her walking animation. This was replaced with a more steely expression for the final game. However, the joyous expression is still visible for the first few frames of her flight animation. The prototype animation in its entirety can be viewed at any Target Wii U demo kiosk with a Rayman Legends demo.
- She and the other Princesses are the only playable characters who uses a weapon in Rayman Legends, unlike Rayman and Globox, who use their hands to fight, and the Teensies, who use their magic.
- She is also the only human to appear in the main series and the spin-offs.